วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Types of the sentence

Sentence Pattern 1
  1. I like.
  2. She ate.
  3. He can.
  4. I see.
  5. Turtle walk.
Sentence Pattern2
  1.  I like the dogs .
  2. I eat candy .
  3. I like to watching TV .
  4. He played football .
  5. We planted a tree.
 Sentence Pattern3
  1. She is a human.
  2. He is a doctor.
  3. He became a beggar.
  4. She is a nurse.
  5. cat is a mammal.
Sentence Pattern4
  1. Math is hard.
  2. Snake can be dangerous.
  3. She is calm.
  4. I am a beautiful smile.
  5. He is a handsome.
Sentence Pattern5
  1. Student gives the teacher flower.
  2. Those sheep  give the farmer good milk.
  3. He sold mas her white car.
  4. My father bought me some cookie.
  5. The teacher teach me about working.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น